YOU are the reason i live

20050823

short attention span.

how short can my attention span be man.

i just did 2.5 qns of fmb and i was so shock but proud of myself for being so hardworking. haha then suddenly i started filling the empty spaces with drawings. ahha. and of coz i turned mad during fmb tutorial. got my eccentricity from raymond.

i'm obsessed with the song You Are Holy(Prince of Peace) by Michael W. Smith. real nice song. thanks raymond. haha.

You are holy
You are mighty
You are worthy
Worthy of praise
I will follow
I will listen
I will love you
All of my days

Chorus:
I will sing to
And worship
The Kingdom is worthy

I will love and adore Him
And I will bow down before Him
And I will sing to and worship the Kingdom is worthy
And I will love and adore
And I will bow down before Him
You're my prince of peace
And I will live my life for You

Bridge
You are Lord of Lords
You are King of Kings
You are Mighty God
Lord of everything

You're Emmanual
You're the Great I Am
You're my prince of peace
Who is the lamb
You're the living God
You're my saving grace
You will reign forever
You are Ancient of days
You're the alpha, omega, beginning and end
You're my Saviour, Messiah, redeemer and friend
You're my prince of peace
And I will live my life for You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

it's alright when God hits a raw spot.
it reminds us that there are issues in our lives that we need to surrender to God.

it's alright when things do not turn out as we expect them to.
it reminds us that God has a greater plan than what we have for ourselves.

it's alright when friends fail us.
it reminds us to trust on God because He never fails.

it's alright when we feel inadequate in our service to God.
it reminds us that we are not to lean on our own strength but to lean on God.

it's alright when friends do not understand us.
it reminds us that we have a God who knows the desires of our hearts.

it's alright when members are not growing the way we want them to.
it reminds us that God is the one who will change their lives, not us.

it's alright when we fall in our walk with God.
it reminds us that we are and never will be perfect but we are to live the best we can each day.