YOU are the reason i live

20090809

Dreads...

I realised that at some point of time in my life, somehow, I've become so tired of doing too many things. I felt the load last year already and have said my piece. Probably I was and am the only one who doesn't have that much energy to do anymore events. Maybe priorities have come into place that I no longer would put church events in priority. Maybe I'm just getting old and need to settle down somewhere, somehow.

No, this is not one of those emo nights. I've been having alot of complaints lately and I just want to end this somehow because complaining alone will get you nowhere and apparently I haven't gotten anywhere. I just don't see the point in doing so many things already. I don't see the real motive behind all that is going on anymore. I'm pretty much disappointed by the way people are behaving. It's all really just a stained-glass masquerade.

Try as I may, I go to church for the sole purpose to worship God. I've given up on people and have stopped giving second chances to others as well as myself. I've gone through things that I don't want to go through again and it's meaningless after the whole affair. In the end, we'll all end up with a working relationship because that's how people treat one another. Why can't we all put aside our differences and be friends like how we are with our classmates? Forgiving and looking past their faults.

I have friends whom I can count on rain or shine but they aren't the ones in church. I have friends who listen to me but they aren't the ones in church. If it's so difficult for even christians to feel comfortable in church, how on earth am I going to bring people to Christ?

Church isn't meant to be like that or so it wasn't what I used to experience. Ultimately, every man's an island. There are times when you are really on your own and no one can help you; only God can and God will, because He loves you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

it's alright when God hits a raw spot.
it reminds us that there are issues in our lives that we need to surrender to God.

it's alright when things do not turn out as we expect them to.
it reminds us that God has a greater plan than what we have for ourselves.

it's alright when friends fail us.
it reminds us to trust on God because He never fails.

it's alright when we feel inadequate in our service to God.
it reminds us that we are not to lean on our own strength but to lean on God.

it's alright when friends do not understand us.
it reminds us that we have a God who knows the desires of our hearts.

it's alright when members are not growing the way we want them to.
it reminds us that God is the one who will change their lives, not us.

it's alright when we fall in our walk with God.
it reminds us that we are and never will be perfect but we are to live the best we can each day.