YOU are the reason i live

20100207

Drained

I don't have time to think about so much stuff, to settle myself, which I really need badly. I hope after this festive season, I'll have time to think about stuff and make my directions clear. I really need the clarity. I'm doing good at this rate, but I'm certain that I can do much better than this. I just need the time to think and plan.

Life hasn't been as perfect as I've lived. A lot of times I choose to portray that I don't have any worries because I'm not accountable to anyone but God. I only need to assure myself that God knows my every circumstances, my every need, even my every fault, my every thought. That's more than enough. I've lived that kind of life for 3 years now and I'm certain I'm happier than before.

I just need to find strength once again, to face the very thing that made me lose hope. Never did I think it would hit again. Never did I expect it to be double the blow. 

I might lose my cool the next time I meet with a similar situation. I might tell the unlucky person off. I felt really sad. What exactly is God's love? Do people actually understand what it means by loving others with the love of God? Do they? For there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. NO CONDEMNATION. Not even judgement. I do judge, so very often. But I try, I try to make myself maintain that arbitrary stand because everyone deserves to be believed in. Why on earth do christians treat different kinds of friends differently? Whatever happened to the parable of the good Samaritan?

All these are crap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

it's alright when God hits a raw spot.
it reminds us that there are issues in our lives that we need to surrender to God.

it's alright when things do not turn out as we expect them to.
it reminds us that God has a greater plan than what we have for ourselves.

it's alright when friends fail us.
it reminds us to trust on God because He never fails.

it's alright when we feel inadequate in our service to God.
it reminds us that we are not to lean on our own strength but to lean on God.

it's alright when friends do not understand us.
it reminds us that we have a God who knows the desires of our hearts.

it's alright when members are not growing the way we want them to.
it reminds us that God is the one who will change their lives, not us.

it's alright when we fall in our walk with God.
it reminds us that we are and never will be perfect but we are to live the best we can each day.