Trust - Just Keep Going
These days I keep wondering what would have happened if I had left. I knew my time was up long ago but I did not have the courage to go then. Things would definitely be different from now. Better in fact. Anywhere else would be better than this.
Maybe I should have listened when God said time's up. There is no such thing as borrowed time. God's timing is always perfect. And I have been missing out on something good, something better for the past 1.5 years.
It has nothing to do with trust. No one can tell you what you ought to do and stuff like that because no one knows what God's plans for you are. No one, and sometimes, not even you yourself. Trusting in God is so tough because no one can see the path ahead, not even myself. When everything around me is so uncertain, who can I trust but God. When all I see and hear are criticism and murmuring, who can I count on? When words and actions do not match, what say I?
Sometimes being a christian is so impossible because no one around you is living like Christ. Maybe that person exists just that I'm not aware of - like Elijah who didn't know about the seven thousand people in Israel God had reserved, whose knees have not bowed to baal and whose lips have not kissed the feet of the statue.
Maybe it's just like that.
Labels: faith

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home